15 August 2013

What I would like to wear today


It´s always the same thing. As soon as I´m back from summer holidays I want to wear fall clothes right away (and of course keep summer weather at the same time!)So I found a new therapy for me: 
Instead of buying new clothes and go broke instantly I started drawing them! Well I don´t know if it works yet but I will give it a try. So here are my current cravings for fall:

Shoes: Valentino. I´m so in love with them!!! Find them here.
Skirt: Isabel Marant. Get it here.
Cable-knit sweater: Carven. Buy it here.
Shirt: T by Alexander Wang. Find it here.
Bag: Celine. I would suggest a trip to Paris ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's SO LOVELYYY!!
-> bitte wie folgendes aussprechen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu0Te0mYWWw

Von einem Herbst mit Sonnenschein träume ich auch immer, wenn ich mir vorstelle, welche Stücke bald aus den hintersten Ecken des Schrankes gekramt werden können! Da trage ich die besten Wildlederschuhe auf trockenem Laub und den dicksten Grobstrick unter der engsten Lederjacke. Im Traum ist alles möglich.

xx

Mrsjune said...

GENAUSO geht's mir auch immer:-)

Post a Comment